Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol- We Have A Winner... Huh?!!!!


Okay, okay, I haven't been very good about keeping y'all up to date on my views about American Idol. But that was because I was totally certain that Adam "Eddie Munster" Lambert was a shoo-in as the winner. Guess who won? Kris "College Campus Warbler" Allen, that's who!!!! Boy did I NOT see that one coming!! Couple of questions for you all:


1. Do you think the show is rigged?

2. Do you think that everyone else thought Lambert was a shoo-in and didn't bother voting, hence the shocking result?

3. Do you think the show is rigged?


BTW- I think the BEST moment in the history of the show was when Tatiana "Coo Coo for Coco Puffs" Del Toro took the stage (while being chased by security) and gave an impromptu performance of Saving All My Love For You. The look on Ryan Seacrests face was priceless! All mental institutions should be put on stand by.

No comments: