Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL: An Overview


Anoop Desai: I really like this guy! And he has a good voice, but I’m not sure about this song. I didn’t really recognize the song at first. Some of the judges’ feedback was a little weird (um, no frat boy would ever dare their friend to sing Usher. T.I. maybe, but not Usher), but for the most part, they were right. He’ll probably be in the bottom three tomorrow, just because.

Megan Joy: This girl needs to go. Is she spastic? Is she Nelly Furtado or Corinne Bailey Rae? I don’t know, but she SUCKS! With a capital STINK! She’ll be in the bottom three tomorrow.

Danny Gokey: I really want Danny Gokey to be in the Top 3, but I really wasn’t feeling this song. The crowd seemed to love it, but I think he can do even better than that. He’s a church boy, which means, he can sang!

Allison Iraheta: I hated her outfit. Loved the first part of the song- the second part of the song was not as good. She’ll be safe tomorrow

Scott McIntyre: Really good performance. Still needs to go, but he’ll be safe.

Matt Giraud: Huh?! Matt what are you doing? I really liked you (you’re cute), so why are you singing weird grunge tunes? You’re sooo going home tomorrow.

Lil Rounds: Didn’t like the song and/or the dumb wig. The dress was meant for someone with a smaller bust. Might be in trouble tomorrow.

Adam Lambert: Adam looked like a cross between Corey Feldman, circa 1988 and Eddie Munster. He’s beginning to annoy me and as much as it pains me to say this, he’ll probably win the entire show.

Kris Allen: I don’t understand why this ‘dude’ is popular. I’m not sure why people think he’s cute. However, I’m impressed that he knows how to play the piano and his performance was really good. He’ll be safe tomorrow.

What do you all think?

2 comments:

thetrinigal said...

The judges are really beginning to bother me. I realise that it's image and talent, but at this point I would say talent should be judged first. Enough of the stupid comments about what people are wearing. How can they sing someone else's song and make it there own. They sound like broken records.

Kimberly Bennett said...

I agree with you, Trini Gyal!