Thursday, March 26, 2009

THIS WEEK'S EMPEROR OF WHACKNESS: CNN's Ed Henry


Everyday on God's Green Earth there is someone who grossly offends humanity- and by humanity I mean... me. Though the twits of this world are as plentiful as the goose dung that dots a city beach, there is always a 'special' twit that shines through. This week the crown belongs to CNN's Senior White House Correspondent, Ed Henry.

Ed Henry is very deserving of this title. If anyone watched President Obama's press conference on Tuesday they'd know what I'm talking about. Ed has great difficulty hiding the fact that he is a hard line Republican (if you didn't notice this, just take a second look at his haircut). Emperor Ed took his moment in the sun on that fateful Tuesday night by asking the President a two-part question about the national debt and the AIG bonus scandal. The President proceeded to answer the first part of the question whilst ignoring Emperor Ed's questioning of his outrage reaction time on the bonus debacle. Eddy then goes on to press the President on his unanswered second question to which President Obama responds: "It took us two days because I like to know what I talk about before I speak".

Watch It Here:



Oooohhhh dis!

And I present to you This Week's Emperor of Whackness!

What do you think?

No comments: