Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol: An Overview


Kris Allen: Totally boring. He's like those annoying boys you would see in the hallways in high school strumming at their guitars in hopes of appearing "deep". They weren't and Kris most certainly isn't.

Anoop Desai: I really like Anoop and I think he's a very underrated as a singer. He was quite good last night, but again, he'll be in the bottom three. The US is just not ready for the Brown Brian McKnight.

Adam Lambert: Eddie Munster gets on my last nerve. Can we kick this guy off already and cast him in the Vegas revival of We Will Rock you? He's so camp people will be dressing as him next Halloween. Again, he'll probably win the show.

Matt Giraud: This is another underrated talent. I believe most of his problems stem from nerves and a lack of confidence. I think he has the potential to be just as good as Justin Timberlake (minus the dance moves) if not better. I hope America gives him a chance. They probably won't.

Lil Rounds: Lil Rounds is making me angry. This is the kind of girl who should have this competition in the bag. I have a feeling she doesn't understand herself and she is spending far too much time acquiescing to the judges every whim whilst becoming confused. Stick to your guns Lil or your gonna go home... fast!

Allison Iraheta: Love Allison, but she needs to do something with her look. Her voice is amazing, but she might be in danger.

Danny Gokey: Danny wasn't so hot last night and his performances are becoming a little detached. He may be in trouble in tonight's elimination. He'll definitely get a record deal with a gospel label even if he loses.


BTW, how many of you think Judge Kara will be back next season? I certainly don't!

No comments: